Last Updated: March 30, 2023
Rethink Financial Education LLC is located in United States and is subject to United States’ laws. If you are outside of United States, your use of the website constitutes consent to the transmission of personal information to United States. If your use of www.rethinkfinancialeducation.com is against the laws of your jurisdiction, it is your responsibility to refrain from the use of www.rethinkfinancialeducation.com.What information do we collect and how do we collect it?
Rethink Financial Education LLC collects Personal identification information from you. We rely on you to submit this personal information to us. When you register online, complete surveys or feedback forms, make a purchase, and before a transaction, we collect items of personal information from your submission including Name, Phone Number, Address, Email Address, Credit Card Information.Automatic Collection.
Certain items of personal information are collected from you upon visiting www.rethinkfinancialeducation.com, namely: IP address and Computer ID
You may choose not to provide some of the personal information described above. Please note, however, that many of our services require some personal information to operate, so if you choose not to provide the personal information necessary to operate and provide you with a particular service or feature of that service, you may not be able to use that service or feature. You may also contact us at the information at the bottom of this notice at any time to withdrawal your consent for us to use your information. Otherwise, we keep your information until the earlier of your request that it is deleted, or we decide we no longer need the data, at which time we will permanently delete your information and data.
We do not actively collect sensitive or special categories of personal information as defined under Article 9 of the GDPR. How will we use your information?
Rethink Financial Education LLC collects your data so that we can process your order, manage your account, email you with value focused newsletter and with information on other products and services we offer.
Rethink Financial Education LLC does not automatically share your personal information with third party service providers without your consent, except for any such disclosures that are necessary to fulfill our services through our site.
We may share your information as required by law or for the purpose of prosecuting or defending a legal action, should it be necessary, and only to that extent.How do we protect your information?
Your privacy and security are very important to us. Rethink Financial Education LLC uses commercially accepted means of security and safeguards to protect information we collect, including SSL certificates for all credit card transactions, cyber protection software. Despite the measures we have taken, we cannot guarantee that your personal information will only be accessed by authorized parties. We are not responsible for third parties that breach the safeguards we have put in place.
We do not store your credit card or debit card information in our databases, and do not access that information outside of the permission granted when you are making a purchase with us. While credit or debit card information is safeguarded through our third-party service provider, no method of electronic storage is 100% and no one guarantee its impenetrable security. When your credit or debit card account information is being transmitted through our website, it will be protected by ours and our third-party service provider’s security protocols.
We will notify you within 10 (ten) business days if we become aware of any form of breach or unauthorized access of your personal information.What are cookies?
These cookies remain associated with your computer. You may delete cookies or adjust your internet browser settings to disable/ reject cookies. Disabling cookies may result in limited functionality or reduced features when using our site. Electronic Communications.
You will only be added to our email list if you have affirmatively agreed or registered to receive email communication from us, most commonly by signing up for our newsletter, or when signing up for a free offering. We may email you for marketing purposes, with value-based information, or for announcements.
In compliance with the CAN-SPAM Act:
- We will not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- We will identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
- We will include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- We will monitor our third-party email marketing services for compliance.
- We will honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting your for marketing purposes, and you may always opt out by clicking the “unsubscribe” button at the bottom of any email communication.Third Party Links.
Rethink Financial Education LLC does not target or market to minors or children under 13 years old. Anyone under the age of 13 is not authorized to use our site, purchase, or use our products. If you are under the age of 13, please immediately stop use, and unsubscribe from any email communication. Please contact us at the information below if you believe anyone under the age of 13 has provided us with personal information, and we will immediately delete it. Rights Under the CCPA.
Residents of California have the following rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA):
- The right to request that we disclose to you the categories of personal information we have collected about you, specific pieces of personal information collected about you, the sources of that personal information, the commercial purpose of collecting your personal information, and the categories of third parties that personal information is disclosed to; If we sold your personal information, you have the right to request that we disclose your categories of information sold and disclosed;
- The right to request that we delete any personal information about you which we have collected from you. We may deny this request if the personal information is necessary to complete a transaction, detect security incidents, debug products, exercise free speech, comply with the California Electronic Communication Privacy Act, engage in research for public benefit, enable internal uses aligned with consumer desires, or comply with legal obligations;
- The right to request that we correct any inaccurate personal information we have about you;
- The right to opt-out of the sale of your personal information; and
- The right not to be discriminated against for exercising your consumer rights.
If you live in California and want to exercise your rights, you may contact us.one of the following methods: Sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.How to Contact Us.
would like to exercise one of your data protection rights, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Email us at: email@example.comRevisions.